PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
KEYNEOSOFT is concerned with the protection of personal data and undertakes to respect the trust you place in it and to ensure the confidentiality and security of your data, in accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection Regulation (RGPD), which came into force on 25 May 2018, as well as French legislation, in particular Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to “information technology, files and freedoms”, as amended, as well as those of the Law on Confidence in the Digital Economy of 21 June 2004.
The person responsible for processing personal data is KEYNEOSOFT.
Our data protection officer is Alexandre Mayaud.
- Purposes of processing and justification by consent and legitimate interest
The processing carried out by KEYNEOSOFT, the company responsible for the processing, is necessary to enable it to process your requests for information, to inform you of KEYNEOSOFT news, to manage customer relations, to make statistics and generally to improve its offer.
The justification for its processing is the legitimate interest of the company in offering you its products and providing the services proposed.
In particular, the processing allowing electronic prospecting is based on the consent of individuals, express consent to receive information or advertising at the e-mail address communicated, or tacit consent deduced from the absence of an expression of will to oppose advertising, in accordance with the regulations in force,
Your data collected on the forms accessible on the KEYNEOSOFT Site are obligatory for the contact request, except those marked optional.
- Recipients of the information
The information collected is intended for KEYNEOSOFT, the company responsible for processing, in particular its sales and marketing departments, which participate in the services of the KEYNEOSOFT site.
- Your rights
You have access to personal information about you collected directly or indirectly, on the forms on the site or on paper, or at a later date, in particular by aggregation of behavioural data enabling us to serve you better, by proposing offers likely to interest you, adapted to your profile:
- a right of access as well as a right of rectification in the event that this information proves to be inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous and/or out of date,
- new rights of portability, oblivion, deletion or limitation,
- a right of opposition, free of charge, to the use of the data by KEYNEOSOFT.
the right to lodge a complaint with a competent control authority.
When you exercise your right to object or unsubscribe from our newsletters, KEYNEOSOFT takes the necessary measures so that you are no longer a recipient of prospecting operations. It is nevertheless possible that, due to the time required to process the objection, you may still receive messages, for a limited time. You may receive offers from our company again if you register with our company after you have objected.
- Shelf life
Our company keeps the personal data collected:
- For customer information, for a period of 8 years following the successful completion of payment for products and services purchased
- With regard to information about prospects and visitors to the site, for a period of 5 years after the last contact from the prospect (click on the site, response to a message, request for information, etc.).
- Transfers outside the European Union
The information we have collected may be transferred outside the European Union by our service providers:
- GOOGLE services including GOOGLE ANALYTICS: UNITED STATES.
- Violations – Notifications
In the event of a data breach or loss, KEYNEOSOFT will inform the CNIL within 72 hours, as well as the persons whose data has been compromised.
How do you set your browser for cookies?
Like many websites, www.keyneosoft.com may store or retrieve information from your browser, usually in the form of cookies. This information, which may relate to your contact details, navigation, preferences or Internet device (computer, tablet or mobile device), allows us to tailor our website to your expectations.
One of the purposes of the cookie is to indicate your visit to our Site. Cookies are therefore used by our Site to improve the personalised service provided to you and to make the services and offers you receive more relevant.
Below you will find more information on the different uses of cookies. If you wish, you can prevent some or all of these cookies from being set.
YOUR CONSENT TO THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES
This information is given to you in accordance with the law and the recommendation of the CNIL (French Data Protection Authority) by means of a banner displayed on the home page of the Site on your first visit, and opening by a simple click on this information document informing you of our policy on cookies and informing you that by continuing your navigation on the Site, after displaying the banner, you accept that cookies, the purposes of which are presented to you, may be used by the Site.
However, certain purely functional cookies are necessary (e.g. language selection), as without them the functioning of the Site is not possible or imperfect, and can be placed and read on the Internet user’s terminal without the need for consent and therefore without waiting for the continuation of the navigation.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a simple text file, stored on the hard disk of your terminal equipment (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) issued by the server of the Website you are visiting. It contains several data such as the name of the server that deposited it, a unique number, possibly an expiry date and information on the navigation carried out on the pages of the Site that you visit. It is therefore used to send information to the browser used by the terminal and to allow this browser to send information back to the Site that placed the cookie.
This information may be a session identifier, the pages of the Site visited, the language of the conversation, information about your account. They may be of very limited duration and disappear when you close the session (session cookie) or stored for a lifetime, until they expire or until you delete them, if you so wish.
Cookies are placed by the Site you are visiting or by partners for specific purposes (audience measurement, analysis, targeting of offers etc.). Some cookies do not allow you to be identified, others allow your preferences to be memorised.
Generally speaking, a cookie records information relating to your computer’s browsing on our Site (the pages you have consulted, the date and time of the consultation, etc.) which we can read during your subsequent visits.
Only the person who placed the cookie can read the information recorded by the cookie placed.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that cookies record the characteristics and preferences related to the navigation of the terminal you are using: if several people use the same terminal, its preferences may not correspond to yours, as they will incorporate the preferences of these people as well.
THE COOKIES THAT KEYNEOSOFT MAY USE
– THE NECESSARY COOKIES
Some purely functional cookies are necessary, for which consent is not required, as without them the functioning of the Site is not possible or imperfect, and can be placed and read on the user’s terminal without the need for consent and therefore without waiting for the user to continue browsing. They are linked to the ergonomics or operation of our Site (shopping basket, account, language, management of newsletters, management of cookie refusals, management of the loyalty points programme, etc.).
They are used, for example, to identify your location, so that when you visit our Site, we display the Site in the language of your location, in French, or to personalise the Site’s offer according to your preferences, or the offer you receive or the advantage code you enter, for example, or to offer you secure management of your loyalty points or account and to allow necessary functionalities (such as adding images, shopping basket) or useful functions (pop-up windows, for example).
These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the website. They allow you to browse the site and search for products.
– STATISTICAL, AUDIENCE MEASUREMENT OR PERFORMANCE COOKIES
Other cookies are not functional but are used for statistical, audience or performance measurement, targeting or social networking purposes.
These cookies allow us to understand how our visitors use the site, in order to measure and improve its performance. For example, they allow us to identify the most and least popular pages. They also keep track of the number of visitors, the time spent by each visitor on the site, and the search methods used on the site. These cookies allow us to optimise the site and to ensure that each page loads and displays correctly. All information collected by these cookies is anonymous and is not linked to your personal data.
- Google Analytics :
- KEYNEOSOFT uses the Google Analytics services offered by the American company Google Inc, which enables audience measurement by offering a tool for counting visitors and pages viewed, in order to know how they visit the Site. These cookies are deposited and read on your terminal when you access a website that uses the “Google Analytics” service.
- The list of cookies used may not be exhaustive and may change over time.
- If we set new cookies with other purposes, the cookie information banner will be displayed again on your next visit to inform you of the cookies used and their purpose.
- The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address, which identifies your location on the Internet) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for website operators and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
- For more information on Google Analytics, please visit http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html .
- DoubleClick :
- DoublClick may place two cookies on your device – “test_cookie”, which lasts for 15 minutes and a cookie called “id”, which lasts for two years. These cookies are intended to facilitate the provision of audience targeting services for the publication and advertisers. To find out more, click here and to refuse the setting of these cookies on your device click here.
– ADDING COOKIES
If we set new cookies with different purposes, the cookie information banner will be displayed again on your next visit to inform you of the cookies used and their purpose.
The data we collect via the cookies we use may be passed on to our (technical) service providers.
SETTING AND DISABLING COOKIES
You have the option to accept or decline cookies and action tags.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies by default, but you can usually modify your browser settings to refuse them systematically or to select those you accept. Your browser can be set to ask you on a case-by-case basis whether you accept or decline cookies before they are installed.
If you choose to decline cookies and action tags, you may not be able to take full advantage of the interactive features of our service or the websites you visit.
You have several options for setting, managing or deleting cookies in bulk or separately, on request or automatically.
A cookie that is not deleted by your browser has a lifetime and, unless renewed, will disappear at the end of the period for which it was installed.
Prohibiting or deleting the cookie(s) may prevent or limit the functionality of the site or provide you with an imperfect service.
The procedure for managing cookies depends on your browser and is described in the help menu of your browser.
For more information on how to do this, please consult your browser’s help.
To set cookies on :Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari™ : http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.htm
- Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Firefox™: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
You can also obtain information on the CNIL website at the following address: www.cnil.fr
We would also like to draw your attention to the fact that, when you object to the installation or use of a cookie on the KEYNEOSOFT site, a refusal cookie will be installed on your terminal equipment. It must not be deleted, because if you do so, we will be unable to identify you as having refused the use of our cookies.
Advertising companies also offer you the choice not to receive targeted advertisements. This does not prevent cookies from being set, but it does prevent certain information from being retrieved and used by these companies.
You can also manage cookies via platforms (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies).
We would also like to draw your attention to the fact that, when you oppose the installation or use of a cookie on the KEYNEOSOFT site, a refusal cookie will be installed on your terminal equipment. It must not be deleted, because if you do, we will be unable to identify you as having refused the use of our cookies. If you accidentally delete it, you will have to reinstall it, so that you can be identified.