Giphar E-commerce platform for ordering materials and services from the central pharmacy
The customer need
Giphar Technologies is a group of pharmacies with more than 1500 members. Giphar wanted to set up a BtoB e-commerce solution for its network. The objective was to digitize the ordering of computer equipment that pharmacists need on a daily basis (CPU, screen, card reader, printer, etc.) as well as any associated installation services.
The solution provided by Keyneosoft
Keyneosoft deployed its KEYORDER360 e-commerce platform and its OMS and integrated back office, connected via api to the Compière ERP already in place at Giphar to import the product catalog, prices, stocks, and export the orders made on the platform.
How does it work?
– The GIPHAR member is automatically identified.
– They consult the products and services on a dedicated e-commerce site: by category, by search engine. They access detailed product sheets
– He chooses the service when adding a product to the cart (remote installation…)
– The solution calculates shipping costs according to the total weight of the ordered products
– The solution proposes the appointment schedule of the installers during the validation
– The pharmacist validates his basket to register the order (no online payment)
– The orders are retrieved by the ERP via the API of the OMS KeyBUILD and processed in the existing logistics process
– The customer finds in his customer account his order history and follows the status of the orders in progress.