Connected store middleware
Easily connect your IS with retail store apps
KeyBUILD, to speed up your in-store digital projects
- Want to implement new in-store digital solutions without recasting your IS and fully leverage existing solutions ?
- Aggregate or enrich your data without impacting source data ?
- Rapidly deploy new usages and in-store digital devices ?
- Want your mobile and digital apps to easily adapt to each purchasing context and customer ?
KeyBUILD is THE solution to your needs !
Our middleware manages and aggregates – without replacing – interactions between your back-end systems (product catalogues, images, price, stocks, customers, loyalty, orders, cash register journals, …) and front-office apps, contextualized for each POS, device type, location, or purpose.
Thanks to KeyBUILD’s modular architecture and to the wealth of micro-services dedicated to the connected store (customer account, stocks, product catalogue, searchandising, basket, mobile POS, order, appointment management, …) you can deploy various digital solutions independently of each other depending on your needs.
Connected store middleware advantages
Customer and product data integration and aggregation. A smooth integration of your ERP through a standardized connector to your front office tools.
APIs to most market solution providers (Magento, Hybris, Lengow, Cylande, Cegid, Fujitsu, Ingenico, Adyen, Hipay, Paypal, …)
Offline mode operations, both with hot and cold data
Efficiency : independent partner to rapidly deploy solutions based on your existing tools
Contextualisation of your front office and of exposed data, based on each store, device, required service or local specificities
Improvement of your system architecture, without impacting existing solutions. Load transfer (bandwith, query) outside the ERP and website
KeyBUILD main features
Within our solutions or custom made
– Integration and synchronisation of the product catalogue; offline mode;
– Multi-stock display (store, web, store network);
– Multi-prices management (stores, web, promotions, loyalty program members);
– Sponsored products, banners, cross-sell
Customer account (B2C or B2B)
– Customer recognition (entry, loyalty card scanning)
– Creation / update ( integration or KeyBuild module)
– Loyalty program integration
– Purchasing history
– Creation and additional sales;
– Cross-channel basket management;
– Wishlist, order list (email sent & received)
– Store locator
– Opening hours
– On-click store contact (call or email)
Checkout funnel / payment / collection
– Basket value, discount in % or value, tickets on hold, returns; integration with commercial offer engine to value the basket;
– Delivery / collect mode (store, locker, customer, …);
– Integration with web or physical payment module : Ingenico, Adyen, Hipay, Ogone, Payze, Paypal;
– Invoice/ticket edited or sent
Back Office / Setup / Statistics
– Product catalogue admin and management
– Order management system (order management and status)
– Sales journal edition (ticket #, customer #, ticket content, transaction) and reintegration on POS server
– Navigation and sales statistics