- Sales support: media library and sales pitch
- Product catalogue: search by categories/customer needs, search engine, filters, product sheets, stocks (shop, web, surrounding area), prices
- Customer accounts: create/modify/access customer record, history, loyalty, wishlist…
- Shopping cart, loyalty and discounts, (pre)collection
- Back-office tasks: ship from store, click and collect, inventories, receipts
- MDM, statistics, exploitation
- Offline mode management
- White label interface adapted to your graphic charter or dedicated ergonomics
keySALES - mobile clienteling application
To make your salespeople more effective in sales and omnichannel operations
The uses and benefits of the mobile vendor application :
- Your salespeople become mobile and connected in-store. They can sell and inform their customers on the move, without any break in the sales process.
- Your sales staff can train or inform themselves on the move. You digitalise the documentation and information you distribute in shop.
- Your shop teams can perform back-office tasks (receiving, inventory, etc.) during off-peak periods.
The KeySALES application for sellers from Keyneosoft is composed of :
An iOS or Android application, mobile or tablet, enabling your sales staff to carry out all their tasks on the move:
- sales and clienteling: access to an extended product catalogue and stocks, creation or consultation of accounts or customer and loyalty information, mobile pre-payment or collection
- Management of omni-channel paths (click and collect, ship from store, etc.)
- Training or information
- Back-office tasks: receiving, inventory, shipping, pricing or labelling…
This mobile application is accessible on consumer mobile terminals (such as Samsung, Ipad, etc.) or ruggedised professional terminals (such as Zebra, Honeywell, Unitech, Pax, etc.).